It's two days before Christmas! Everybody is in the mood for gift giving and everybody is waiting for Santa Claus to come in town! Few days ago, I came to watched the 'WestJet Christmas Miracle' viral video and was so touched by the amazing act. After watching, I wondered if I was given the chance to talk to Santa Claus, I'll bring out the list of the things I desire to receive this holiday and make my next journey extra special. Just for fun!
1. A Business Class Ticket. Obviously, the difference flying between business and economy class is substantial. I wouldn't mind flying economy class all the time but who wouldn't wish to lie in a flat bed business class seat above 20,000 feet with all the perks and privileges for a VIP. Unless, you are a CEO.
2. A Globe-trotter Leather Suitcase. Travel like a royalty with this Victorian-inspired suitcase. In these modern times, bringing back a vintage travel style is very appealing to me. Along with leather trim and chrome locks, this luxurious luggage is very light yet extremely strong.
3. Montblanc World-Time Hemisphere Watches. Who wouldn't drool for these two awesome timepiece accessories, which simultaneously show the different times in all 24 of the world's time zones? It may take 'time' for me to fully understand the mechanical principle behind, but one thing is for sure: wherever I maybe, the world is on my wrist.
4. Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera. I normally carry a small camera to most of my trips and since I am good the whole-year round (well, I guess), hopefully, Santa would grant my wish with this high definition, powerful camera to capture memories that would last for a lifetime.
5. A Northface Hedgehog GTX III. Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro in the future would be just a piece of cake with this latest innovation from Northface. With this ultra lightweight hiking shoes, pampering my feet this Christmas is not a bad idea at all.
6. An Apple Macbook Air. You may disagree with me, but this brand never really stops to amaze me. Needless further explanation, with all its powerful features, I wouldn't mind being stuck in the airport for 10 hours. Of course, please don't forget the wifi.
Have a joyful and meaningful Christmas to everyone!
How about you? What is your extra wish list this Christmas? What would you say to Santa? Share your thoughts.
Please don’t hesitate to share this post through Twitter and Facebook. You can also follow me on twitter @WorldMeetsEarl and looking forward to your tweets as well.
Posted by worldmeetsearl
Comments on this blog entry are now closed to non-Travellerspoint members. You can still leave a comment if you are a member of Travellerspoint.